Our Services for Everyone
The German Academic Institute is dedicated to the needs of International Students, SMEs, Startups, Individuals, Corporations, NGOs and Government entities across the globe. Your participation and membership provides you with access to valuable innovative knowledge, networks and rare resources which will help you realize your goals.
German Academic Institute Services
We have various memberships which are individually explained here >>. Our members gain exclusive access to networking opportunities provided through team and partners world-wide. We attend to specific needs individually and respond swiftly.
General provisions for professional education.
Business opportunities in Germany and other eu states.
Holidays, tours and visits to Germany
We provide services and manage projects funded by the European Union and other entities globally.
- ACP Group of states Capacity Building Projects
- Project Concept Development
- Project Management and Implementation
- Funding / Fundraising and Sponsorship
- GCCA+ Intra-ACP Programme
- Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund
- Train the trainer programs
- Erasmus + ( 2014-2020)
- Horison 2020
- LIFE programme
- UN Procurement and Tender process support
- EU Health Programme
- Sustainable Growth: Natural Resources
Entities which can benefit from our services. Please get in touch concerning your need.
- State and Private Universities
- Vocational Training Institutes
- International Corporations
- Associations, Foundations
- Small Industries and other Companies
- Government agencies
- Nonprofit making organizations.
Get in Touch
+49 (0) 162 77 25 333
German Academic Institute
Membership Management Unit
Max-Joseph str. 9, 69126 Heidelberg, Germany